Classical Art Instruction in Northwest Calgary
for the Young and Young at Heart
Let your creative spirit run free… Whether it’s painting, drawing, or sculpting, students will enjoy expressing themselves by creating works of art.
Students will experience working in a wide variety mediums such as pencil, charcoal, pastels, watercolour, acrylic, oil, polymer clay, air dry clay and many others.
Ella began teaching art in 1993, she has 11 years of formal art education, she holds a Master of Fine Arts degree and a teaching degree.
General Art Classes:
- Cost: $30 per session.
- Family Discount: $25 each for 2 or more family members per session.
- Duration: 60 minutes, held once a week.
- Materials Included: All student grade materials.
- Mediums: Students will explore various mediums such as charcoal, pen and ink, pencil, colored pencils, alcohol markers, watercolor, pastels, acrylic, and clay.
- Styles: Students have the opportunity to learn how to paint/draw/sculpt wildlife, landscape, still life, abstract, anime, and more.
- Classes: Youth, adult, and senior.
- Attention: Each student receives individual attention tailored to their goals.
- Not Included: Students who want to use canvases, oil paint, pouring medium, or alcohol ink must be purchased separately.
Private Art Classes:
- Cost: $75 per hour
- If you want to book outside the regular times or have a group, contact us to discuss.
- For some groups, we can come to your location. Daytime classes available on request.
- Cost: $35 per person.
- Description: Create your personal masterpiece and socialize with friends.
- Location: Hosted at our studio or your home.
- Participants: Minimum of 8.